Power Tree Trimming Tools – If you want your garden and yard looking their best.
You have to make sure that you have the proper tools for the job.
Having the right tools can make your job so much easier
and safer for you. From pole tree pruners to wood chippers.
Here is a list of some of the best power tools you can get.
For making your trees and garden beautiful.
REMINGTON ELECTRIC CHAINSAWS
- The Remington-RM1025P two-in-one electric chainsaw pole saw.
The combo is one of the best when you need equipment for tree clean-up.
- A gas-powered saw is good but then you have to always remember the correct ratio of mix to put in your gas needed for it to start-up.
- The many times you have to pull on the starter rope, an electric chainsaw is much easier.
- Plug it in and it’s ready to go.
- This chainsaw is five pounds it’s has a firm handle and easy to start.
- Simple to use since it’s electric.
- Easy start-up.
- Affordable price.
- This model is for cutting trees and trimming limbs.
- Perfect for yard work.
- The oil cap is on top for easier access.
- Specialized tool for stationary, repetitive jobs.
- Basically, a safer chainsaw to get the job done.
- Protective jaws and double switching for more safety.
- Cuts limbs right on the ground you won’t need a sawhorse.
- You have to drag an extension cord around with you.
BLACK & DECKER ALLIGATOR LOPPERS
Black & Decker Twenty Volt Max Lithium-Ion Lopper Saw
- This is a tool that there is no comparison for.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and use.
- Never have to worry about mixing oil and gas.
- You won’t have to exhaust yourself with a pull rope to start it.
- This is a nice saw for cutting firewood to put in a wood-burning stove.
- It’s amazing for cutting off the limbs of trees that have fallen over.
- Clamping jaws that grab the branch and cut it all in one motion.
- Reduced kickback bar and chain.
- It can cut up to four-inch-thick branches.
- Has a guard and top jaw to encase the cutting teeth.
- Let go of the trigger and it stops for safety purposes.
- Function more like a chainsaw only a lot safer
- Has a four-point-five amp motor.
- Specialized tool for stationary, repetitive jobs.
- Basically, a chainsaw only safer.
- Protective jaws and double switching for more safety
- Cuts limbs on the ground eliminating the need for a sawhorse.
- Hard to read the instruction manual.
- Clean it just like any chainsaw.
- The oil hole is small making it difficult to add oil.
POLE TREE PRUNERS
- Corona TP 6870 Dual Compound Action Tree Pruner is one of the best.
- These pruners will trim small-medium sized branches on your damaged tree.
- Helps to keep your trees in shape, cut back the over-growth on limbs hanging over your house or low to the road.
- Tree trimmers make trimming your trees so much safer than climbing up a ladder.
- These give you enough reach due to the telescoping pole with this tree trimmer.
- The telescoping is controlled simply by a nut, if you loosen the nut you can extend the pole to twelve feet.
- Remember to tighten the nut back up once you have it extended to the length you need.
- It has two options for trimming.
- Either use the pruning attachment or you can use the sawing attachment.
- The twelve-inch saw can remove entire limbs up to two inches thick.
- The telescoping pole extends up to twelve feet.
- Lightweight and user-friendly with a cushion grip.
- The pole is made of lightweight fiberglass, so you don’t get tired as your pruning.
- It has an adjustable pole that extends up to twelve feet.
- And a nice cushion grip to make it easy to handle and easy on your hands.
- These are not meant for cutting large limbs.
- Not safe for use if you are standing on a ladder.
- You need to keep your feet on the ground for maximum safety.
TROY-BILT HP WOOD-CHIPPER & SHREDDER
- This Troy-Bilt three-inch 250 cc two-in-one upright gas-powered chipper and shredder.
- This exactly what you need to grind-up all the limbs you’ve cut down or that has been blown down from storms.
- Most of the time people just tie all of their limbs and branches up and put them to the curbside of the road.
- They wait for the next pick up day. This will cause ant piles to gather underneath them if they are left there long enough.
- With a brush-chipper that won’t be a concern. It doesn’t just chip wood.
- You can add any of your yard debris into the chipper like branches and leaves.
- Also, piles of pine needles, garden plants after the harvest and so much more.
- This shredder is so powerful and durable with steel blades that can grind up any yard debris! It has a ten horsepower Briggs and Stratton motor.
- You can grind branches up to three inches thick. It comes with a five-bushel bag, so you don’t have to worry about having to haul off the chips.
- Everything goes right into the bag.
- Lots of power with the ten horsepower Briggs and Stratton motor.
- Durability with steel blades that are built to last.
- Easy to store since the machine isn’t wide.
- Can chip branches up to three inches thick.
- Wheels are pneumatic.
- A one-gallon gas tank.
- Easy storage.
THE TROY-BILT HP WOOD-CHIPPER & SHREDDER IS OUT OF STOCK:
- As with all power tools, safety is the main objective.
- Always wear goggles and gloves when using any of these tools.
- Keep yourself and anyone around safe you can enjoy making your yard the envy of the neighborhood!